Technology Resource Augmentation from 3SG Plus
Sometimes your project is actually people. 3SG Plus brings you the best.
"Large IT efforts often cost much more than planned; some can put the whole organization in jeopardy. The companies that defy these odds are the ones that master key dimensions that align IT and business value."
Source: McKinsey-Oxford Study on reference-class forecasting for IT projects
Did you know? Recruiting expenses connected to business outcomes, including staffing and placement agency fees, are often tax-deductible in the US. Find out more below.
Your team, with superpowers
Bringing in elite talent from 3SG Plus to support and grow your existing teams is an easy way to solve problems and grow revenues long-term. When your core business needs greater capacity or enhanced skills, 3SG Plus delivers.
- Specialized talent to execute on major initiatives
- (Permanent staff to fill nagging roles you haven't been able to source internally
- Candidates who can add value to your teams from day one
No Third Party Recruiters
3SG Plus sources your candidates directly from our own pool of potential hires. We don't bring in third party recruiters or outsource this process.
- Best people at less overall cost - work without middleman expenses)
- Candidates are directly vetted, no-surprise hires
- Not qualified to work for you unless they are already qualified to work for us
Rigorous Interview Process
We work hand in hand with all our candidates to ensure they can perform at the highest level and that their credentials and certifications have value in day-to-day operations. Our staffing resource team, our management team and our CIO interview every candidate and certify their approval before they are placed in a role.
Seeking Qualified People
We actively search LinkedIn, Indeed.com, Hired Guns and other sites looking for the ideal candidates on your behalf, sourcing the top talent to suit your specifications at a great rate because we only work directly with candidates. We know the industry and we know the key behavioral, technical and personality traits that separate great candidates from merely adequate ones. We monitor job boards continuously and identify key performers while they’re still in active roles.
Sometimes, top talent already has a full-time role, but they can collaborate on projects in their off-peak hours. You benefit from their elite skills at a lower rate, and they add more billable hours in their flex time. If you’re interested in working with 3SG Plus as a side gig as part of our Projects on Demand knowledge resource teams, contact us.
Did You Know:
Business costs associated with recruiting are generally tax-deductible in the United States.
In addition to all the other enormous benefits and advantages of using 3SG Plus for Technology Resource Augmentation, you can also likely deduct any agency fees as well as travel expenses or other costs tied to your candidate interviews. If you’re already hiring at scale and/or relying on staffing augmentation, you’re likely aware, but it’s worth mentioning because it isn’t always obvious.
The things to keep in mind, which we detail further in the tabbed block below:
- Your costs must qualify as “Ordinary and Necessary” under the IRS definition.
- Only certain types of expenses are eligible.
- The timing of the deduction depends on how your business expenses operate.
- You must retain documentation of your expenses to Audit standards.
- Limitations or special rules may apply to your situation.
- Importantly, we’re not tax lawyers. Always follow the guidance of your accountant rather than something you read on the internet.
Deduct Recruiting Costs from Business Taxes (USA)
- Ordinary: An expense that is common and accepted in your trade or business.
- Necessary: An expense that is helpful and appropriate for your trade or business.
Hiring employees to help run or grow a business is generally considered both ordinary and necessary. Therefore, costs associated with this, including recruitment fees, are typically deductible.
Get to know more about Technology Resource Augmentation
One of our team members will reach out to you.