ENTERPRISE CONTENT SERVICES
The Digital Transformation Evolution
If your organizations business objectives include digital transformation, embracing an enterprise content services platform will help you hit your targets.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) of the past has primarily been a vehicle to digitize paper documents into electronic information and then distribute that information to those that have permission to access it sometimes more commonly referred to as “document management”. Even organizations with advanced ECM systems have an enormous amount of critical content in siloed applications including most basically email as well as network drives. These silos of information cause employees to overlook critical information or waste time trying to find it.
In today’s more advanced digital age organizations need a platform that can aggregate content across multiple repositories, connect disparate applications, minimize IT sprawl and provide business users with complete, centralized views of the information required to work most effectively. Enterprise Content Services can help your organization establish an information strategy and will deliver your critical content to the right people, at the right time, right where they need to see it.
Content services platforms empower organizations to access their content no matter where it resides. Using Content services organizations can flow their information it into workflows and/or data management tools to drive critical business processes; access their content within other core business applications where employees are already working; and even securely share it with others, both inside and outside company walls.
Main Drivers for Content Management Improvement
3SG Plus’s Content Services Offerings:
Project Implementation Services
Whether you are embarking on your first content services solution or are looking to upgrade or expand your current platform, you’ll work directly with 3SG Plus industry experts from project kickoff through the final, formal Go Live deployment and sign-off.
Our team will ensure your project stays on time and within budget by engaging the right resources for you specific project needs.
We will take charge and be accountable for identifying and assigning tasks between our team and yours.
3SG Plus’s project implementation team covers the following services:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Solution Design and Configuration
- Custom Application Integrations
- Platform Upgrades
- Platform Conversions or Migrations
- End to End Solution Testing
Managed Consulting Services
3SG Plus offers our customers a variety of options in which to engage with our technical teams to deliver assistance and guidance on demand when you need it most.
By acting as an extension of your team, we can insert our experts to fill gaps in technical knowledge, recommend best practices and approaches, act in a mentorship role or as outsourced resource.
3SG Plus’s managed services consultants provide on-demand support on a subscription basis:
- Expertise: Access to expert resources for ad-hoc questions to identify and apply best practices on a variety of products and services
- Convenience: Ongoing assistance from resources with both the skills and availability to help you “now” without the scope complexity or delay of procurement for a full-scale engagement
- Partnership: Monthly touchpoints to review results from previous months and proactively plan for upcoming projects
Examples of services delivered leveraging a managed services approach:
- Advise on infrastructure and environmental changes
- Hands on software installation and setup support
- Advise on solution configuration changes
- Troubleshooting configuration changes not performing as expected
- Guidance and hands on assistance during upgrades or enhancement to existing solution(s)
- Hands on assistance with design and configuration changes
- Software Administration Resource or fully outsourced help desk support team
- Business Analysis (review and advise efficiency of processes, requirements gathering for solution expansions, and trainings)
- Project Management (advise and assist with project plans, checklists, strategies, execution and post-event activities)
- Advise strategy for scalability to support long term vision