3SG Plus, a certified Hyland OnBase reseller, is seeking an OnBase Solutions Engineer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- OnBase server administration and support for various enterprise functions.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an OnBase Certified System Administrator
- Understanding of workflow, queues, transitions, API interfaces, and complex business solutions
- 1-3 years’ experience with OnBase WorkFlow or WorkView preferred
- Additional OnBase Certifications a HUGE PLUS
- Assist in identifying and documenting business requirements and preparing detailed technical specifications from which programs or infrastructure can be built
- Ability to break down and communicate complex concepts in manageable parts for successful execution by team members
- Understand and relate business/functional requirements to application/infrastructure requirements
- Assist in problem analysis, technical evaluation, work estimates and implementation services
- Be comfortable conducting demos and trainings with clients/end users.
- Configure project solutions on time and within the number of hours budgeted for the effort.
If you are an OnBase Solutions Engineer, please send resume’ to: email@example.com
Learn more about 3SG Plus and our OnBase Enterprise Content Services.
About 3SG Plus
Headquartered in Columbus Ohio but serving organizations nationwide, 3SG Plus strives to implement best-in-class business process and technology solutions to help our customers make more efficient and effective decisions. By partnering with 3SG Plus, we can help your organization build a Technology Roadmap and show you just how you can best achieve your end goals. We believe that with hard work and perseverance rooted in empathy, patience and humility we create an environment of collaboration and understanding that pays off with project success. This success is not achievable without the partner relationships we develop with our customers. 3SG Plus recognizes we are experts in solving organizational challenges using analysis and technology, our customers are the experts of their organization and processes.